07-01-2013, 05:07 PM   #134
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvez3ro View Post
Mine have been replaced on friday and i have the feeling it's worse than with the standard fender liner. Talked to my dealer today, gonna bring him the car on wednesday to check that. I am running 19" stock wheels, stock size and no lowering.

Puma number is 49636119-01
First, thanks for the number.

How is this even possible? Are you sure they put the "revised" part in? Because the part numbers of fender liners are not changed, maybe they just put another old part Or maybe they just failed to install it properly!

All the other people were claiming that new fender liner effectively cures this slight rubbing issue, and some even claimed that if we upgrade to 255/35/19tires on front it still doesn't rub with new liners which is a good motivation for me to do this asap, so I am really looking fwd to what you will listen at the dealer. Please post your findings.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0