View Single Post
      07-10-2013, 07:29 PM   #138
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

Today, stopped by the BMW dealer and asked about the PUMA on these liner replacement. Gave them the number, also for the liner part numbers and showed them the diagram and the actual piece on the car. Nothing passed through their skin. They checked in their system through my car's key and said there is none. Not surprised by the reply I told them to check again and if necessary ask it from Germany. I am going to be surprised if anything good comes out from this though. I'll wait around a week and then either ask Germany to instruct them (I do it quite often, this is how my relationship with the local dealer started around 2 years ago when I fought back their meaningless insistance that no 2000 km. service is needed). Of course, they took their revenge when it was time for my first service by putting wrong oil, despite many warnings and before that by stealing the M mobility system's compressor from the trunk when I left the car for installing BMW steel pedals.

They paid the proper price in both cases and some got embarrased but still after this wonderful experience I stopped going there totally and I behave like my car has no warranty too, works better imo, at least I don't need to worry what kind of damage they will make to the car everytime I go.

Probably soon I will buy and install them myself. Despite being the most amazing car I've ever owned this is sooo my last BMW!
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0