05-05-2015, 06:28 PM   #19
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turboslimm View Post
Even if I can't make a whole tour, if there's a meet-up/drive in the Schwarzwald, I'd probably be able to swing down for that. I'd be interested in meeting up with some local 1er's, as I haven't had the chance to do that while I've been here. I'm starting to feel the modding bug coming on, so some experienced insight would be great. I'm actually off this week and if I'm feeling spontaneous might just take a "quick drive" down to Stelvio for the hell of it.

Also, I know it's a bit off topic, but does anyone here meet up for trips to the Nurburgring, Spa, or anything like that? Done the Ring a number of times but planning on hitting up Spa in August for the first time. Always more fun in a group!
The Stelvio Pass doesn't open up until early to mid June. Its still closed due to all the winter snow. Always check online first.

Yea... sure we can meet up. Last time we met at the Esso in K-town... near the Opel Werk. Then we drove thru the Black Forrest and down into Switzerland & Italy. Any place else on your Bucket List besides Stelvio?

Dackel
Appreciate 0