View Single Post
      04-06-2017, 09:51 AM   #57
Piets94
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 94 M3, AW 1M, M2 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by digwm1 View Post
Piets94 are you still by chance running your HMS setup? i've been browsing through axle-back exhausts to put on the M and i saw your videos, love the sound of your HMS exhaust, and your review. do you still feel like an axle-back would be enough for the car? our cars definitely sound good i just wish i could hear our exhaust notes and that signature burble a little louder, thanks in advance and hope to be hearing from you
Hi dig, yeah I am still running the same exhaust set-up - stock DPs, HMS mids and rear. Really happy with the sound and quality of the HMS unit, have had no issues to date. Can't believe it's been 3 years+ already!

I'd always start with just a rear exhaust if you're after sound and not chasing power. Changing out the mids ratchets the aggression up a few notches - you really appreciate the valve function on long commutes. If you're after burbles, you won't be disappointed with the HMS. It's a true Jekyll and Hyde exhaust.

Happy to answer any questions you have, should find a few answers in this thread.
Appreciate 0