andrey_gta
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 130i coupé ;)

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [10.00]
Dont think SteveAZ mentioned any NVH

NVH in my research (across e9x M3 and e9x forums and here) been mentioned only a few times with the following:
All alum diff bushings or derlin diff bushings when combined with a derlin or alum Subframe bushing.
Therefore, as long as you stick with M3 diff bushings or similar as alt for our OEM you should be noise free when you go with non-derlin/alum subframe bushings. Also,M3 forums mentioned no NVH with Alum subframe and their oem m3 diff bush, but HPA and AKG and Turner do not recommend this for mainly street driven cars

Also Powerflex offering 95A subframe bushings for 1m and not warning about substantial NVH increases on their website is another evidence.

About Strongflex, their bushings look two-piece like Whiteline/Prothane/Nolathane just come at 90A at a similar price.
I emailed them about shipping, their website vs their ebay is a big difference.

Oh and Nolathane ,if you can find them, are usually the lowest price

"The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving." - R&T 2013 135is

Last edited by andrey_gta; 12-10-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Appreciate 0