View Single Post
      12-03-2011, 10:06 PM   #82
1'M Blue
Major
Oman
Rep
Drives: 1M

Maximus Prime : Its a regular colour vinyl wrap like any metallic color .

Dackleone : Never . Manual FTW

-Z- : it was done in a a garage called Gulf Foil : this is there FB page :

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=131916417244

The wrap is called Azure Blue .

Beemer22 : Never really Liked LSB. I think it looked too flashy and probably only suited the E46 M3 ...

Rob@StrassForged : Im fine with the current wheels methink's

ESC OFF : Good Question, no the inside of the door, bonet and trunk arn't wrapped. its just the part that are shown exterior wise covered.. (im having problems with the police now as they havnt allowed me to change the car's ID to its new colour )

M3 Adjuster : Im considering the wheels to be a slight dark grey color and not all black..

Buckeyegirl : I asked the garage if this wrap requires any certain specialty care and there answer was no.. treat it like any car with normal paint during washing.. They said on Matt paints though they give you special preservatives on how to clean it and all.. but since this colour is a regular metallic color then it should cause no problems

lowkey335 : Dont live nor work in Dubai..

MusclezMarinara : gimme one of your lux angel eyes

xerox445 : lol .

ACSE90 : Nope not them.. another company (check ahead in this post I posted there info)

IMO I think MC Blue is the best blue in the lineup.

Interlagos BLue is too dark to really show the beauty lines of the car, and as mentioned earlier LSB is a bit too flashy for it..
Appreciate 0