View Single Post
      06-18-2014, 10:08 AM   #26
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Here's another shot of the Walkenhorst Z4 GT3 and the significance of the hand prints

Walkenhorst Motorsport and Dunlop assist with their action "children's hands" the start helper program of World Vision in Uganda, which was established specifically for pregnant women, babies and toddlers. It ensures that as many children get a healthy diet and basic medical care in the first years of life. Anyone can perpetuate the # 27 with the name of his child and a colorful children holding for five euros on the BMW Z4 GT3. In this "children's hands-Design" denies the vehicle the 24-hour race in the Green Hell. If you want to join the action, simply must (separated by a space on either name and surname) Send an SMS with the keyword "CAR" and the child's name to 81190 (5 euros / SMS) and the name appears in a colorful handprint (sticker) on the Walkenhorst-Z4. Deadline for entries is action is June 30, 2014 so still diligently Short messages can be sent for a good cause during the 24-hour race. The names collected during the marathon race will then be found in the other VLN race of the season on the car.

I've previously posted the factory teams, Walkenhorst, Rent4Ring Racing and Bonk Motorsports lets look at some other entries

Meet Team Securtal Sorg Rennsport :

Hofor-Racing:

Patrick Rehs' 130i GTR (doesn't it look like it's tiptoeing over the hot pavement?):

This is the M3 of MSC-Rhön e.V.i. ADAC:
and their 1M Coupe:

Kornelius Hoffman's black M3 entry:

This 325i will be driven by Matthius Trinnius for „NexDe.K.“:

and Adrenalin-Motorsport with their few entries:

Last edited by 954Stealth; 06-18-2014 at 10:42 AM..
Appreciate 0