07-25-2010, 11:37 PM   #11
MarcusDubya77
Private First Class
Japan
Rep
Drives: 93 WRX;98 Forrester;05 LGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedTerp View Post
The Mustang is an incredible performance value. People knocking it are ignorant and haven't driven one in a while. That said, it will be a different driving experience. The feel of the Mustang is that of a larger car, and the power delivery of a V8 will be different than the TT I6. The BMW will be a better daily car and quality(sans HPFP?!) should be better. If I had to pick I'd probably take the GT for close to 20k less than the 1M. It simply is a steal at its price point and a great overall package. But drive both...If you feel that the 1M can justify the price then go for it.

My previous car was a supercharged 05 Mustang GT, and while I love my 1er I do miss the brute force of the Stang. To each their own
Now this is what I am looking for. Thanks. Well, I haven't driven either a TTI6 or a V8 (well at least since 99), so I am ignorant on both of those engines. The value factor is actually starting to play a roll, since I went to the ENCS to sign my wife up for the Edge Sport. I read a little more into the Specs and this SYNC thing. not to forget the RTR package which is pretty slick. Also, Fords have improved on their build quality, but there is something about a Bimmer. The whole problem is that I won't get a chance to test drive either before i have to make a decision, since I can only take advantage of military sales while i am still overseas.