View Single Post
      11-08-2020, 11:00 PM   #158
PoorLurker
Custom User Title
No_Country
Rep
Drives: a bicycle

I don't think Tesla makes a model that feels luxurious for the price of the car.

The Model X has so much wind noise that I thought a window was cracked.

The tech and other features make up for the "lack of luxury" though. The car still has a luxurious feel but not a $100k luxury feel. I guess it's a tradeoff that you "get a new car every update". At least that is what I hear from current owners.

Ludicrous Plus is stupid fast. The dual motor for the 3 and Y is around 3.5 0-60. That's really fast and beyond what most people, including me, need, but mid 4s is plenty so long range can save you an extra $10k or use it to make full self drive a wash.

Get a Model X? Be prepared to spend the extra $25k for the rims and the dual motor. I could not imagine getting a model X and not getting the dual motor. Literally like a roller coaster. 6 seater is extra money as well, so the Model X gets pricey really quickly. I suggest anyone go out for a test drive.

The staff at the local Tesla here was so easy to work with. I just signed up, gave them my license upon arrival, they pulled a car out, went over features, and told me to be back in 30 minutes.
Appreciate 0