05-08-2010, 12:28 AM   #31
Novator
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '04 E46 M3

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [8.00]
My wheels came in today and originally were to be mounted tomorrow (Saturday afternoon), but by some strange sort of luck on my way to the shop to just check out the wheel, they had managed to fit me in to get them fitted and mounted up. First the lip on this wheel is pretty big (dollar bill and a quarter lengthwise) and the finish is pretty impressive. Had this wheel been a three piece it would have been pure sex times a million, but as it stands now I am completely in love. No rubbing at the moment, time will tell and as I have passengers and gear in the trunk (boot). I am debating whether or not I will post pics of the car now as a whole, it was pretty dirty (rains every day here on my end of the island) and I took it with my camera phone. Tomorrow is Cars & Coffee so maybe some proper ones after a good cleaning and I will post. Thanks guys for the advice and knowledge and a shout out to Revolution Motorsports for dealing with my constant calls and questions. I love 1Addicts!!!! Stay tuned and watch this space for updates Aloha

PS-Due to the lighter weight of the wheels (I believe two lbs. lighter than stock fronts and four pounds lighter than stock rears) it feels like I have a lightened flywheel and the car is more responsive to throttle inputs and just feels all around much quicker than before, can't wait to move back to the mainland and do Dinan Stage 3.
Attached Images

Last edited by Novator; 05-08-2010 at 12:32 AM.. Reason: Resizing
Appreciate 0