den525
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley1175
Quote:
Originally Posted by den525 View Post
Of course they're better cars, there's no arguing there...
And there's your answer. The rest is just what each individual can afford. If I could, I'd be jumping from a GT3 to a GT3 RS, but alas I'm not. First world problems are so unfair.
I don't really agree, generally speaking when you're at gt3/gt3rs you already have too much money... So "financially" it wouldn't make as much difference...

However, the cars we're discussing like m235i to m2 or s3 to rs3 or 435 to m4 generally, people in this price range, have money but not throw them away money... Maybe I'm wrong... Maybe it's only me as well who thinks it's weird making a jump like that...

My thinking is more that people make those jumps is either they rushed into the decision of buying the wrong car to begin with... When 435 came out, M4 was already rumoured to be announced a year down the line... So is it a mistake or impatient a person bought the 435 and regretted it... Therefore, switching to M4? Or something else.

There are a lot of people playing the "car game", I'm one of them, I lose money switching cars all the time, but never jumping within the same manufacturer, same series and same class. Eg. I'd find it ok to switch from m235i to a s3 sedan or rs3... Because in my heart and mind it's a completely different car. Lol I'm ranting
Appreciate 0