View Single Post
      06-22-2010, 10:05 AM   #88
ALUFELGEN
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrade+ View Post
With the 30 day, would you honor that price if we were late comers to the GB? I just want to be sure that I will have time to put the cash aside. Also, I would want mine in a Bronze finish. Would there be an extra charge for this? I hope not, but if so, how much?
Yes. Once we get to 20 the GB is closed. You are welcome to order a set at retail. Bronze would have to be a custom finish at $75/wheel unless we get 10 people interested in it. So far we are doing Silver and Dark Gunmetal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
how much fender modification was done to the project car to get the e46 fitment on there? I really like the level of concavity on that and wouldnt mind rolling the fenders if i could keep the same look. Im afraid we are going to lose a lot of that concavity if they are made in true 1er offsets = [
They were 335i fitments. Fenders maxed out on the rear only. Front fenders are stock. The concavity will not be sacrificed that much since we are doing a mold exclusively for the 135i. If we go with a 19x9.5 we can max out the mold to a ET of 50-54 and it`ll be ok. Trust me

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3opama View Post
wow these wheels are fantastic! What are the shipping costs like to Canada?
Thank you. Join the GB and make it happen! The cost to ship to Canada is $199.
Appreciate 0