Alex07M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 M3, Evo X MR, A4 Allroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleyland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
lol I don't think there's anything that pisses people off about the 1M, I'm sure almost everyone loves this little car, me included. What I could see as pissing off people is the way some of the 1M fanboys act about other cars, like because the 1M keep their value it means it's better then anything else that is hit by normal depreciation. The ONLY reason why it keeps its value is because of the number produce, nothing to do with how good the car is, even though it's a very good car!

As for the comparaison with the E9x, none is better IMO, it's just a matter of preferance. I certainly prefer the better looking, more luxurious and more powerfull(thanks to a much more special engine) M3, I also think that, price taken off the equation, 99% of people would choose the M3 over the 1M, but you know what, nothing wrong about being in the 1%!
Really like what you've said here, but you didn't need to throw in the "99% of people have the same preferences as me" at the end. Makes you sound like the 1M fanboys you're knocking.

Overall, really solid comment though
Sorry to disapoint you , but seriously I really only meant that I sinserely think 99% of people would choose, like me, the better looking, more luxurious and more powerfull car over the more nimble one, just to illustrate what I think most car buyers priorize in a car, not to say the E9x is better.
Appreciate 0