Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancounter_74 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaMaster14 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beancounter_74 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mongo View Post
Have any of you guys/gals sent your Rolex in for service? I'm coming up on 5 years of ownership and trying to decide whether it's necessary. If you did, how long did it take and how much did it cost?
I popped into Rolex's UK servicing headquarters this week in St.James' Square (London).
I wanted a price for my Datejust service.
Was told £500 GBP and would take 5-6 weeks.

My watch is 15 years old now, but service prices seem to have gone up considerably, I recall my last service in 2011 was 'only' £240 GBP, direct with Rolex too.

Although 5 years is the recommended, if your watch is keeping good time and there's nothing else you want looked at, I'd leave it a couple more years. Just my opinion, though of course some will want to keep in line with Rolex's guidance.
Not necessarily on topic, but I was at the St. James Rolex service center this week too!

I somehow bent the small link under the clasp and needed it replaced. Cost £63.24 and I had my watch back in 15 minutes. Friendly service center, and it was nice sitting and reading the Rolex and Tudor look books/catalogues!
Yes, it is nice in there and some of the staff are quite easy on the eye too
That's for sure! haha (and they're actually nice too, unlike some of the staff in certain boutiques, who are a bit ... snooty (for lack of a better word)
2023 G80 M3 Competition xDrive Isle of Man Green on Kyalami Orange full leather - 826M black wheels - Carbon Fiber Trim - Carbon Bucket Seats - Executive/Driving Assist/Parking Packages - Laserlight - M Shadowline Lights - M Drive Pro - CS Trans/Diff/Steering Coding
2013 E92 M3 Mineral White on Bamboo Beige noviello leather (Base w/ Nav, Comfort Access, Lighting Pack) - DINAN Stage 1 and Free Flow Axle-Back Exhaust

Last edited by SaMaster14; 03-28-2018 at 06:33 AM..
Appreciate 0