European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Arrow Euro 1Addicts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3RSX View Post
I'm curious...

A.) Are all the people who went on this trip from America who shipped their personal cars abroad?

B.) Or are all the people currently living in Europe?

C.) A & B

Looks like it was a great adventure!

Kind of all of the above.

Most of us are Americans affiliated with the US Armed Services in Germany. Active duty Air Force and Army and/or civilian works supporting the mission here. We get German "cover lic plates" so you can't tell we are not German until we speak! lol But you can tell by the orange reflectors on our headlights.

Most of us bought our 1er's(US specs) new thru the military car sales program. When our tour is done, we will ship the cars back home to the USA. Some bought their 1er in the USA and the military shipped the car here for the duration of their PCS move. But some of us(like myself) consider Germany my home, and I have no plans to leave.

Some of our "guys"(1Addicts) are German, Belgium, Dutch, Austrian, Norwegian, Swedish and Italian. (Hope I didn't leave anyone out!)

Some of us are already think of the coming summer adventures for us Euro 1Addicts. It's always nice to meet new people and see old friends on every summer Alpine Tour.

Dackel
Appreciate 1
Blu3RSX27.50