07-28-2008, 11:24 PM   #31
Riss Racing
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 M5/E92 335/HUMMER H2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc74 View Post
After reading all this, the only possible fault I really see on the part of RR was with some customs paperwork, and that can be a hit or miss afair at times. Sometimes what's good enough one week isn't the next.

I think the OP needs to relax a little and understand that international shipping can be a PITA sometimes, and stop making such a huge deal about a vendor who has obviously made a very serious effort to make things right. The money would seem to have been promptly refunded when all else failed, and I'm not sure what more could be expected.
You hit the nail on the head. We tried a new method of shipping to get international items shipped out quicker for the same price. Three of the items shipped had the wrong forms. The post office did not catch this mistake I made, and accepted the items. As far as we knew the items were on the way. Then they showed back up to us about 4 days later. Most companies do not ship international for this very reason. It is risky, expensive, and causes a lot of customer service issues due to shipping delays. However, we have shipped countless items international with MANY satisfied clients. We will continue to provide this service, and thanks again everybody for the support!
Appreciate 0