01-11-2015, 09:34 PM   #19
SpencerMH
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M, M6 GC, 718GT4, F355GTS6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimmeanM3 View Post
Spencer, just curious, were you running the revised wheel well liners when you experienced this rubbing? And anything that you think spacers would help/hurt? Thanks.
I wasn't running the revised liners, my dealership flat out denied they existed fro sometime, they deny a bulletin nor an issue and when i printed out the information available here to substantiate that they are a revised design they said they can't replace mine as i had modified the car by running larger tires. I hate my dealer, i finally found a good service advisor that works with me but other than electornics in the car, i'm not shedding too many tears about just hitting 50k miles and being out of warranty, i just worry of the nav system dying, window motor issues or anything trivial like that where I could lose my shirt repairing it out of pocket. I imagine that with the revised liners 265/30(Michelin PSS, tire shapes vary greatly) would be no issue at all with H&R springs unless the car was really loaded with weight.