View Single Post
      07-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #94
Romo
Lieutenant Colonel
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: GR Yaris GT4RS

Today I had a visit at the JRZ factory Uden (Netherlands), rear shocks had some issues which had to be resolved. Bushings had to be replaced (don`t know if that is the correct word in English)

Anyway, it was just 20 minutes of work. The shocks are really awesome, I still use the 2nd klick all around ( JRZ advises to use the same settings all around)

The car is absolutely brilliant in road performance, it is very comfortable on bumpy roads yet tight in cornering at high speed, no nose diving at high speed breaking (note; this is only 2nd klick, while range goes tot 22 klicks !!) The car is overall very planted to the road no matter the circumstances. This is so impressive because it brings the two utter differences (comfort vs sportiness/tightness) in a stunning way together !!

Last but not least; we had a personal guidance tour at the JRZ factory. What can I say; Stunning, no just awesome, absolutely amazing how these products are manufactured (handmade) and tested, the machinery and equipment which are being used is really only the best of the best
If you are in the neighborhood you absolutely have to visit them !!

Thank again to Mr Erik Ras and all the personal at JRZ for this wonderful experience, it makes you realize how special these dampers are under your own car, thanks for the outstanding service and follow up, this is the best I have ever seen (I have seen quit a few) and I really would recommend JRZ to everybody !!
Appreciate 0