United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunkerJ View Post
Do you ever proofread what you type?

Look, if you want to troll, then so be it, man. You do you. No one in the thread is going to take you seriously at either rate. You failed to continue the discussion because it invalidated the basis in which you formed your opinion. This isn't my first time going through an argument. If you want to resort the personal attacks because you simply cannot have a normal discussion, then go for it! So if you want to nip that in the butt and continue an actual discussion, we can. Slinging shit at each other gets us nowhere.

As for the SA-20, let's start by clarifying that this system isn't anything new to the Syrian conflict. More systems, sure. The threat, not at all. Secondly, they weren't put in the hands of Syrians... No country would be so idiotic to allow someone as incompetent as Syrian SAM operators to touch a decent piece of equipment. They might allow them to see it, but none of them are operating it. They couldn't hit a Cessna.

As for Israel, good. I've always been on the fence with them. While I support their strikes of Iranian weapons being sent to LH, they aren't always correct. Israeli's have quite literally mastered the IDGAF attitude lol. That being said, if the Israelis have a decent awareness of where the SA-20s are located (In the IC, we always plot location and run a simulation to give us an idea of the radar propagation) then they won't be flying into that zone. Hell, even when Russia first sent those systems into Syria, even though there was an extremely low chance of them shooting it at us, we didn't even fly into the areas in which the SA-20 could reach.
I'm surprised he is still allowed in the political section. I saw a mods response to someone being uncivil in the "welcome baby" thread, and that seemed tame compared to insanecoder.

Secondly, I would think that if the Syrians and/or Russians started targeting IDF planes, they would get a bellyful of Harm 88's or AGM 78 standard's.

Thirdly, If the Russians wouldn't let the Syrians touch the SA-300, would they let the eastern Ukrainians? If not, then who shot down the Malaysian 777? Will insanecoder claim someone else besides russians shot it down?