02-22-2009, 04:58 PM   #101
M3Newbie88
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riss Racing View Post
Well your friend is wrong. Since were were first with downpipes, and have changed them several times due to testing and feedback. We designed our own intake after several intake systems were out. Due too finding a better solution for power. We have the biggest product line for the N54, and our products are always improving. Such as the new DV's we are finishing.

When we are first all the time this means it hasn't been done before. So we have to fix any bugs based off client feedback. You say we "rush" we took 7 months to release the downpipes after we first finished them. We also took quite some time with the plenums, and a few months with the exhaust. Due to testing, and trying to make the best product possible. Of the tons of plenums that went out. We have a couple clients with issues. These things happen, and I am sorry you are one of them. We have been, and will continue too do everything we can to fix the situation. Thank you!
Hmm.. So I have a comment about this whole "rush" thing.. I for one even though question the fitment sometimes because like Anthony says being the first does has its disadvantages but they always helped me out and resolving the problem or even providing a solution to the best of their ability but for example everytime they hvae something new they are about to introduce "we" as in the customers keep asking them to hurry up.. to rush their production but every single time if you check back to the threads for the DPs. the scoops and the plenum they pushed back saying they want to do it right.. that is one accusation I have to disagree with. RR doesn't rush things however nothing is perfect and as long as they back their product that is fine with me.. If you ask if I am a RR fanatic and back it up because I have their products then your wrong.. I complain about fitment also and have owned other cars and used other brands but calling me long D on my cell phone to help me with an issue is amazing.. I think they will keep on working at this and will provide the people with fitment problems with a resolution so lets be patient.. just my 2 cents.. (sorry about the grammer )
Appreciate 0