Thread: Supreme Power
View Single Post
      08-16-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
bluecarbon
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2019 440i

Thumbs up Supreme Power

I don't normally write up feedback, but they deserve the acknowledgement.

So I go to get some new tires I get to the shop tell them I would like some Michelin PSS and that I think I have a bent wheel from a pot hole and to let me know which one so I can replace it. The come back tell me I in fact have 3 bent wheels (yes the car was riding rough) so I go on the hunt for some 18" VMRs with no luck I call up Supreme the said that the didn't know when the 18" VMR 718s would be in stock again. They went on further to listen to my situation and recommend the apex arc 8's as an alternative with the same type of csl style. So I go to order them I had just moved to where I am and all the bank info hadn't changed over yet so shipped and billing address are all over the place with trying to get these wheels to me. I after being on the phone on and off with the bank and Supreme power almost every other day for a little over a week I finally get the wheels. I take the wheels to the shop and right away the shop guy puts them up no tire on yet for a test fit and calls me over tells me he doesn't think they are going to fit with out rubbing the strut. I get on the phone again with Supreme and they talk to the shop and get everything squared away. The day is over the wheels and tires are finally on and I have found a performance shop I can order from and know that I am going to get 100% satisfaction from them

I want to thank Supreme Power for all their time and patience in dealing with me . www.supremepowerparts.com