04-16-2019, 03:50 PM   #20
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCThreePedals View Post
Wow good price, I'd rather spend that on the GT3 than the GT4

Great pick up, OP! And those exhaust videos you posted are sinister, please do that mod
I got it for less than the asking price too

Probably going to give the JCR titanium exhaust a shot, worst case I could sell it and get almost all of my money back as they seem to be in very high demand right now since there's no used ones out there yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosMpower View Post
That's cheap for a 991, pretty high miles though. My 07 Gt3 has half the miles, I need to drive it more. Did you end up snagging it for 105?

As far as sofas vs. buckets. If you're just going to street drive I'd go buckets if you're going to track get sofas and replace with real fixed back race seats (Recaro SPG etc).
Buckets are cool but not $10k second-hand cool and not pay an extra $25k for a car with them cool either. I can deal with the sofas. Got the car for more than 100 but less than 105.

40k miles on the body but only 1k miles on the new engine. The 10-year/120k mile engine warranty was a huge selling point for me. Car has only been tracked once (supposedly) in a novice group. Amazingly the car is still on its original rear brake pads with 8/32 of the pad left (after 40k miles!!!) and the front brakes were just replaced at ~33k miles a year ago, so that tells you how babied it was. Seller said the previous owner was super anal about the car's condition and would wear gloves to open the doors, wipe down every spec of dust, etc. The car looks brand new inside and out. Really happy with it so far.
Appreciate 1