02-13-2009, 04:11 PM   #45
oldaccount
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni View Post
In other words, Suare, you don't have the self-control to control your eating. Feel free to pop a few Ephedrine when you're having your next triple cheeseburger. Let me know how it all turns out for you.

BTW, there's no such thing as "lean muscle". Muscle is muscle. I won't go into the scientifics since it ain't worth the effort.
am i getting trolled? that is the shittiest straw man ive ever seen put up by anyone. please explain how you make the jump from me showing evidence counter to your claim that ephedrine is unsafe, to me not having 'self control'? seriously, i want you explain the logic behind it. that would be like you telling me that ephedrine is unsafe, and me replying, 'oh so what youre really saying is that you like getting bent over and fucked with a strap on by your mother.' the use of ephedrine and the level of 'self control' a person has are completely unrelated.

and please feel free to quote anywhere that i specifically mentioned 'lean muscle'. quote it in your next response.

im still waiting for the data to substantiate your claim that ephedrine is unsafe in the first place, but i wont hold my breath.

Last edited by oldaccount; 02-13-2009 at 05:35 PM..
Appreciate 0