Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markoni View Post
I need to shed a few lbs myself. Unhealthy eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle as of late have taken their toll. I'm up to put my system (As described in the other weightloss thread making it's rounds) against any other system or pill out there. I'll wager that in 2 months time I will have lost more weight than any one of the weight-challenged posters here.

This is a gentleman's agreement done on our honor, cuz I'm not posting any queer shirtless before and after pics or anything. It's just an honest contest in good faith to see whose way is better.

Anyone want to take me up on the offer?
This is pretty silly...

Me being terribly out of shape, all I'd need is about a month to get back to my normal weight. Going from doing nothing like I have been for the last couple months to working my ass off isn't too hard for me, and I am sure I can lose at least 10 pounds in 2 weeks if I wanted to. 2 months and I could be well under my normal weight...

That's horribly unhealthy though. So you're saying we all challenge each other to something that could give one of us a heart attack or something.

Sounds logical...

EDIT: On topic, the only pills I take are for energy for workouts. Working 10-12 hours a day takes a toll, so when you need a boost, some caffeine and green tea extract works wonders. Also, multivitamins are vital.