minijet
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: Train

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD75 View Post
Hey minijet,

the final cost of the Stage 1 kit was not going to be simply determined by the cost of the thermostat.

We have been waiting on final pricing of the -10 oil housing adapter and the bracket fabrication.

Now that we have both we can calculate our revised group buy price.

To be honest guys,

I think you would be quite surprised how small the profit margin is on these kits.

Pete would love to be making more of a buck on the R&D he has put into this, he is running a business after all.

However our goal is to make available to the marketplace products of the highest quality, that are also affordable and truly excellent value for money.

Cheers,

JD.
?? ? all i asked for was the price of just the oil cooler option with thermo.
it wasnt a matter of cost/affordability as Peter recommended that for my purpose that i should just get the oil cooler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD75 View Post
Hi Gents,

I am very pleased to announce our REVISED group buy pricing,

on the ADVAN Performance, N54 "Complete Cooling Solution".

- The Stage 1 kit that features a 15 row "Setrab" oil cooler will NOW be available for $1,445.00

- The Stage 2 kit that features the 20 row "Setrab" oil cooler will be available for $1,795.00

Please note that the above pricing is exclusive of shipment.

We require a minimum of 5 purchasers to be able to offer this fantastic pricing.

Please PM me with your expression of interest or simply post in this thread.

Cheers.
Im in but want as per my previous posts and calls the Advan just want a price for the oil cooler option with lower thermo.
Appreciate 0