Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 135is (#363/586)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGM135is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGAV13 View Post
Looks stunning. I was looking at a Lava Orange 718 BS with black 20" CS wheels as well in Florida but it didn't have the options I was looking for and to far away to actually see in person. I really wanted Guards Red (if I were to order one I would have chosen this color) but after speaking with several dealers, owners, enthusiasts, etc. up here in the NE no one orders them because they don't sell. This scared me a little bit with resale value. Fortunately White was my second color choice and this car had everything I wanted except for red seat belts and Torque vectoring sitting on the lot at a steep discount. I decided it was time and put the deposit down that day.
I'll post more pictures once I pick it up Friday.
Looking forward to it. This is a base model 718. It is CPO and only had 1800 miles on it. No PASM, no Sport Chrono, no power seats. It's a 6 speed manual. It does have Apple CarPlay, dual zone climate control, heated seats and Satellite radio. The paint color and wheels were of course options too. It's kind of like the 135is in the sense that it's more of a back to basics kind of car. It drives well, comfortable, very ergonomic. You just wear it. It's very cozy like the 135is or Abarth. All those cars make the Corvette seem huge in comparison despite being small itself.
I was initially looking for a manual base CPO vehicle as well with Sport Chrono, PASM, PTV. Then I made the mistake of driving an S with PDK. I was immediately hooked and switched my focus. I found a brand new leftover that the dealer is CPO'ing for me so I'll have a brand new car with less than 300 miles and a 6yr/unlimited mileage warranty. I couldn't beat the deal that was agreed to so I jumped on it.
Getting through tomorrow will be difficult with all the excitement. I'll need to keep myself busy.
SOLD
2013 BMW 135is #363/586 - AW, Black Boston Leather w/ Exclusive Blue Stitching, Prem., Tech, DCT, Heated Seats, HK
Appreciate 0