View Single Post
      07-14-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i convertible

Way Down on Bimmian

Purchased 4 "novelty things" for my 11 135i vert that no one needs. First was an ultimate led kit at about 15 bucks per bulb. Of the nine bulbs they sent in a cut up package, five were not even close to fitting correctly. They obviously put no effort into their kit despite their advertising to the contrary. I mean all one needs to do is go to any parts store to find the correct bulbs. Emailed back and forth (giant waste of time), even offered to mail original bulbs in to help them get it right. Responses - BS - bend the clips, force it in, etc. Second, the triangle which they say you need a screwdriver to install. Guess what, you don't because they don't include the brackets. Response: it comes from Germany that way. Other sites say brackets included. Third, the Weisslicht license plate lights. Don't waste your money; despite what Bimmian advertises, they are a generic part and they have a "universal" metal clip that will eventually rub through your paint and cause rust. Last, an emblem which I paid for at the time of purchase and which they said was on backorder. Once it came in, they emailed me that I could purchase it. When I notified them that they already charged me (same with triangle) they said they'd mail both right away. Guess what, the emblem was not in the package. Now, over a month later they notified me they sent it and the site says 2-3 weeks delivery becasue I didn't pay for shipping - ha. In my opinion, Bimmian is just a site that re-sells and drop ships stuff. They do not really appear to know what they are doing or care. In conclusion: useless waste of time and money.
Appreciate 0