View Single Post
      06-23-2012, 10:43 PM   #16
m7ammed
Captain
Saudi Arabia
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Well the gremlins strike again …. I got a call late in the morning from BMW saying I should pick up the car in the afternoon and that everything was OK. Then I get another call in the afternoon saying I shouldn’t come, because when they wanted to start the car to get it to the washing area same issue again with zero power (and no terminal R as electricity as they call it). I went there half an hour before they closed to see if they discovered anything new. The electrician said he hit the area under the glove box and gave it a little shake and the car woke up from the dead. According to him this is where the “Junction Box” is. From what I understood, this junction box is where all the electronics connect together. **It seems like an expensive part to replace so I am hoping that they only need to secure some connection. My car is just one month out of warranty, they were saying if it needed replacement they would try to get the part cost under “Good Will” from BMW and that I would pay the labor.