View Single Post
      04-14-2008, 09:21 AM   #8
WAY
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: Fast ones

Yeah I have driven a 182. Very impressive car, feels like a go-kart! I have been tempted to buy one previously, as I am a fan of hot hatches and quick small cars. That's why I had a GTI, and have had a MCS and various Porsches including 996 and 997. All pretty small cars and just how I like it. This is why I can't wait for the 135i! But now that I have a baby (as in the human kind lol), my cars may have to change to more practical ones! I have already bought a 4WD and have a sedan on order.

Honda forum...I don't think so. But I am on various forums with the same name. Mainly forums of cars I own or have ordered. Speaking of ordering cars, I once had a R8 on order too, but the stupid dealer stuffed it up. Story for another day. Anyway I too am impressed with the Audi, but that Nissan GT-R is the one that is getting my blood flowing at the moment with crazy performance for not so crazy price!

If you like the C4, try the C4S. The wider tracks makes it much nicer to drive in my opinion. Oh and if you liked the c4, don't try the 997 GT3 as you will never want another car again lol.

You lust after 911s, you like E46 M3, you are an EVO reader...you sure you aren't the James I know? Lol. Seriously, you and him have lots in common! Btw, how do you know I have an AMV8?
Appreciate 0