View Single Post
      07-01-2019, 06:35 PM   #3
kaputt
Captain
Rep
Drives: 128i 6MT - sold

Appreciate the response! So this thread kind of goes hand in hand with the “Which tire do you recommend?” thread right above it.

My main reason for asking this question is I currently have the BMW Performance Suspension on the car, which was still engineered with run-flats in mind. However the tires I currently have on the car are the Continental DWS06, and while they are pretty good, I’m not all that happy with the steering response.

However I don’t want to go back to run flats, especially since I have M3 front arms and rear subframe bushings. It would probably be pretty jarring. So I’m looking for a middle ground tire that will give good grip and response on the street and canyons. All season ability would be preferred but not required.

To add to this, I do have the AS3+ on my Honda Accord. I’ve been really happy with them on my Honda, including steering feel and response. But it’s not exactly a direct comparison to having them on the 1er. I’ve never driven the MPS4 or it’s predecessors but I always hear good things. Just trying to find what might work best for my current setup, even it is an all season.
Appreciate 0