05-12-2012, 07:30 PM   #416
BMW86
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: RS3 Sedan / Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimMc View Post
Advan's stage 1 oil cooler kit turned up at work today. Very nicely packaged in a big box. Too big for me to fit in the car as had my track tyres in the back & needed to pick the GF with luggage up from the airport. All looks good though Pete & Justin, thanks. I'll check it all out next week & research installing. How hard can it be... I'm gonna have the coolest N54 in Brisbane!
Tim, get the kit fitted up and give us a review!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin@ADVAN Performance View Post
Hi Gents,

in lieu of the less than spectacular interest in our group buy and an unforeseen increase in component costs, we will no longer be offering either our Stage 1 or Stage 2 oil cooler kits at the previously advertised GB pricing.

The kits will still be availble for purchase, however they will now be sold at a yet to be determined retail price.

We will also require payment in full, prior to assembling any kits for shipment in the future.

Thanking you,

Justin.
Justin, I'm still waiting for photos of the Stage 2 kit, and it's mainly the custom fabricated bracket I'm interested in. I like to see/know what I'm buying before I pay. Also I assume you mean this pricing revision applies to anyone purchasing after the GB?
Appreciate 0