View Single Post
      06-03-2017, 05:10 PM   #23
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
It kind of sounds like the last thing you did, which is what you list above that your mechanic did is what has fixed your car and finally cured you of the issues that have been plaguing you. I say that because with each thing you've done, the results were less than perfect or all seemed good for a while but then the problems slowly came back to haunt you again.

Several people have tried the other measures you've taken with little or no results. Yes, some have had good results but it seems so random as to what works and what doesn't; hit and miss. I do think getting the Dinan tune helped most, based on what you've said, but it didn't completely work. I guess I'm just hoping that you finally solved the puzzle and that this time it stays solved.
The Dinan S2 pretty much solved the issues without the A/C running. But with the A/C running and the S2 tune, I sort of felt it was actually worse than what was going on before the S2 tune.

And yes, I hope this is the final resolution to the problem and I won't be whining about about the driveability issues with my car again.
Appreciate 0