Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: none

FS: 2011 6MT Msport 135i never modded feeler

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi! I have a 2011 N55 135i 6MT I am toying with the idea of selling. It is space grey/black

Options:
Comfort Accress, Folding mirrors, Nav, M sport, 6 speed, HI-FI stereo/bluetooth streaming, Xenons/Dynamic lights, full power/lumbar seats.

STOCK never modded. Has 2 dings on whole car and the entire front end has been wrapped in a clear bra since new. No stains or rips inside, EVERYTHING works no issues/no lights.

Maintenance:
-50,000 New battery
-Oil changes every 5k with last owner and me with Castrol Euro formula
-57,000 (purchased) Air filter, Cabin filter, Oil Change
-62,058 Drive shaft flex disc recall, Drivers airbag recall
-62,500 Oil Change
-68,500 replaced OEM water pump, OEM thermostat, air filter, cabin filter, oil change, flushed coolant 2 times.
-69,400-BMW performance front rotors & EBC red stuff pads
-I have the spark plugs to change just haven't had time.

The car has 70,100 miles right now and will go up as it's my daily. It has Pilot Super Sport tires all the way around 225/40/18 front(85%) & 255/35/18 rears(95%).

This has been a Texas car it's entire life, I am the 3rd owner and know the 2nd owner(airline pilot). I replaced the side markers with tinted ones as the stock ones were faded, replaced all the interior lights with LEDS & put gloss black kidney grills on, I have all stock parts ready to go back on.

I'm thinking I would ask for somewhere around $17,250 due to all the maintenance and the condition the car is in, comes with Stock mats(like new), BMW all weather mats, trunk mat, 2 keys, tool kit, all manuals.

I think the best thing about the car is that it is completely stock & has NEVER been modded. I like the car a lot and it probably is in my best interest to keep it BUT my last 2 cars were a M3 convertible & Porsche Cayman and I am missing having a convertible and want Boxster S now.

I don't get on the forum much so please contact me directly below. I also have not had a chance to clean the car and take great pics b/c of the weather around here but will in the next few days.

Justin.m.kreis@gmail.com
630-270-6555

Thanks

Last edited by jkreis; 05-15-2018 at 04:02 PM..
Appreciate 0