nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunDevil_M3 View Post
Hello all,

I come from the E90 world and might be venturing to a 1M. Info on the car below. I am thinking based on recent BAT auctions and current market that the car is truthfully worth $58k as is... on the high side. Opinions? Buyer is asking $62k.

Alpine White 1M with 10,300 miles with 2 owners, privately owned. Originally a Canadian car but converted by BMW to US Spec when brought to Scottsdale,AZ.

Mods are as followed:
KW V3
Performance trunk spoiler
GT Haus mid and rear section
Mode carbon front lip
Dinnman side skirts

Thank you for you input and help!
The only thing to convert to US car is maybe the instrument cluster and adding TPMS sensors. Everything else is identical to US spec otherwise. If it has US cluster that is about $1300 change alone at dealer. Just make sure they have a dealer invoice for cluster change it can only be done by BMW dealer. 10k is pretty low. I bought mine in Canada and imported in 2015. Only had 9k miles because many 1M are only driven in summer. I think 58k is more than fair myself. Just check out the condition. That's my 2 cents . If they changed the cluster it's ok but the European KM only cluster is cool. I kept mine and changed the digital display to miles and Fahrenheit.
Appreciate 0