12-14-2019, 04:16 AM   #4
Skotcoop
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderado82 View Post
Good find, 2010 with low miles. If I was to get another 135i I would do the same love my 2013 but that N54 is a monster. Getting close to the 60K mile mark, so first thing I would do is throw the runflats in the trash (sell) and get a good set of tires, replace the suspension, and beef up the rear sub frame. Also for peace of mind, take a look at the oil filter housing gasket, the manifold gasket, and oil pan gasket. These on the N54 and n55 are problem areas. There's much love in this forum so pick the brains of these guys here, enjoy the 1er, and welcome.
Awesome thank you. I actually scored big time in the tire department. It came with two sets of a/s 3+ On two different bmw wheels. So hell yeah. I don’t plan on driving it much over the next few months as the temperatures drop here in the northwest but once it starts warming up I might get some PSS. I’ll probably look into Variant 1 coilovers. I definitely have a lot of research to do on things to upgrade on this car. Gonna keep it simple at first for a while.
Appreciate 0