05-23-2007, 12:14 AM   #4
BMW2006
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Montego Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkcloud View Post
One of my fellow E90 members in the Cleveland area (Nyulak - Miguel) expressed some interest in learning some of the finer points about detailing his car. I've been constantly reading, asking and watching everything I can and in no way will I say I am a professional or anything like that, but I would like to think I am a pretty good amature detailer. I also think I am the only person on the forums in this area to have all the necessary detailing tools such as a PC and other goodies like that, at least that to my knowledge.

Since Miguel and myself are planning on getting together I figured it would only be right to open this up to the other members. As of now we have no concrete date and are leaning towards after Memorial day. We both seem to be free most weekends so I would like to see if anyone else would be interested and maybe chime in some dates they would be available.

A place has not been set either. I'm currently in a apartment and use my dad's one car driveway for my detailing pleasures but that would not be a good place for numerous cars. I will be in the hunt for a house very soon but don't know how soon I will be in one. So if anyone in the immediate area would like to offer their place as the location that would be very nice as well. I will ofcourse bring all my supplies for everyones learning.

Since we'll be using my supplies, depending on if we only use my car as a demonstration or if other people want theirs done I may need to charge a monitary fee for use of wax and stuff, prolly no more than $5-10 per car I would assume. Of course that all depends on how things shake out.

So I guess that covers everything I can think of right now. Let me know what you guys think and throw out some weekend dates.

Thanks,
Garrett

E90 members attending/interested:

darkcloud
Nyulak

I'm interested in some detailing tips, and actually will be in Akron the first two weekends in June, but don't forsee myself having any free time while i'm there 8( . My sister lives in Parma though and I may be staying with her. So if it's a morning meet, I may be able to make it before going back to Akron.

I'll let you know.

-BMW2006
Appreciate 0