Last year, stock springs/shocks:
Front
Camber -2.7 left / -2.8 right
Caster +7.2 left / +7.4 right
Toe 0.01 degree toe in

Rear
Camber -1.7 left / -1.8 right
Toe 0.19 degrees toe in

Rear tread wear was even across the tread, slightly more overall wear than the front. The fronts wore excessively in the inner treads, where they corded despite having about 3/32 remaining in the middle and outer blocks. Handling was very neutral using staggered setup, Bridgestone RE71r 255/35 front and 275/35 rear on OEM wheels. My Vorschlag plates were set 1 step higher on caster and there was a slight rub at low speeds turning right due to a bulge in the fender liner right in front of the passender side door. It never wore through.

Fast forward to this year, now on Ohlins R+T and lowered 17mm front and 5mm rear. I returned the camber plates to the stock position for caster:

Front
Camber -2.4 left / -2.3 right
Caster +7.4 left / +6.9 right
Toe 0.02 degrees toe in

Rear
Camber -1.6 left / -1.6 right
Toe 0.16 degrees toe in

Overall, handling is better with the Ohlins, but I have probably given something up in total grip with the current camber settings. At my first autocross, I felt some push on corner entry and was managing my tire pressures the same way as usual, and appeared to be fully utilizing the rubber. For my last event, I kept the front dampers 1 click softer and turn-in was MUCH better. The car is neutral mid-corner and puts the power down well. Looking forward to a real track day!

I have also noticed a slight rub on the left front fender well above the oil cooler vents using the same wheels and tires (although new) this year. This occurs with perhaps 20-30% steering wheel input to the right at high enough speed to load the left front, and has worn through. It does not rub in the usual spot (vents behind oil cooler), and instead is rubbing on a prominent raised bulge in the liner that has me wondering "why the hell is there a bulge in the liner there?"

This winter I will raise the front 2mm (15mm drop was what I was targeting anyway, but figured 17 was close enough) and will tweak the camber depending on what I see for treadwear this year. I am thinking -2.6 front and -1.8 rear will be pretty damn good.
Thanks for the detailed response. I'm on stock wheels, ohlins coils 255/35 re71r front and 285/35 re71r rear. Currently 2.5 front camber 0 toe and 6.8 caster. Rear is 2.0 camber and .004 toe. It is very neutral on the limit with a hint of understeer on corner entry. Will be trying 2.3 front camber next. (Streetcar). I have the front shocks full stiff and rear 1 click from full stiff currently (will change soon with addition of h&r sways) and REALLY like how it feels. Just a tad more body roll to get rid of. I can't say exactly what my heights are, but I am lowered and corner balanced.
Appreciate 1
CarJunkie2616.50