Rep
Drives: 2018 M2

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris_flies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiflicious View Post
I felt the same way, the inserts made no noticeable difference whatsoever. After hearing everyone say that it's a must have, game changing mod, I was pretty disappointed with the results. I have the Whiteline 2 piece subframe bushings in my garage that I may end up replacing the inserts with one day but I'm in no rush
Huh...that's kinda odd. I definitely noticed a difference, admittedly not as huge as it's made out to be, but it was definitely better than before. I think I'll be getting some proper solid/urethane subframe mounts and diff bushings for X-Mas, which will (hopefully) be massive leaps forward.
Maybe I'd have felt a bigger difference if didn't have runflats when I had them put in. I had run flats, put the inserts in, then got non runflats. I felt no difference but that could be because the whole point of the inserts is to make up for the soft bushings that were put in by BMW to make up for the stiff runflats? Idk, Esteban also says he didn't feel a difference and I don't think he's been running runflats
Appreciate 1