Thread: Brisbane Drive
View Single Post
      11-13-2009, 04:11 AM   #86
sparoz
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: VO 1///M; Macan Turbo

I was quite surprised how well I can keep up with Dizzy in the 318i with a slush box. I still think the e46 edges the e82 in dynamics, probably because of the silly suspension we get that is designed for the RFT.

I will have to leave you guys on the Sunshine Coast of course - if you are coming this way, I would join you in Brisbane and work my well back up. The other thing many people might not like is that it is best to have an earlier run. Monville/Maleny gets very busy even around 8am. I have to be back at Maroochydore at 12pm. One more thing is that Qld roads I believe is much more policed then NSW - although the official speed limit is supposed to be the maximum state limit which is 100 for NSW (or 110), it would be very unlikely for them to police the black cross zones. While we know Nebo and Glorious is often policed, I guess all the popular runs that is closed to civilization would be... I am running behind with my work, but will try to get across Peachester Rd and may be down to Ocean View to check it out. Other option is to go through back of Somerset, but that run I believe takes a while.
Appreciate 0