View Single Post
      02-29-2012, 08:16 AM   #29
tankus
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlonx View Post
Been following this hoping to figure out what i have and how to upgrade it. In conclusion, non of the setups anyone mentioned fits mine (i think).

I have an 08 135i coupe US. I have 2 tweeters in the front by my side mirrors, there are 2 speakers on the doors and two speakers on the deck behind the rear seats. This is a total of 6 speakers. No logos anywhere. The audio adjustments on the radio are endless but ive only really experienced aux input and it sounds ok, not that great, i hear a lot of fuzz. Maybe it will sound better with a CD but who carries those around anymore?

I thought the bass was comming from the 2 rear speakers which would mean i dont have speakers under my seats, if i did i would have 8 speakers total, which as per everything discussed isnt even an option.

So, what do i have? Id like to price out new speakers and amp but im afraid of tearing the interior appart myself.

Thanks!
This... I have the same that i can see. Two by my mirrors, two on the door and two behind the rear seats. I have a 08 128. Would also like to know if this means i have the base system or the upgraded HIFI system.
Appreciate 0