Thread: No 128i Love :(
View Single Post
      10-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #341
nato-main-man-5am
special
Rep
Drives: 128i

Current year nav systems have the bluetooth streaming. Not all prior years do.

The base audio is really a imprecise moniker. There are three different audio systems, and the true base one was only used in the US for about a year and a half. It truly sucks. The current base system is not quite as good as the hK system, but its actually pretty decent. And for the price of the hK upgrade one can get more quality from aftermarket if you are willing to go there. But it requires DIY to meet that price point. It depends on whether you are an afficiando. And btw if you do want to use aftermarket gear, integrating with the non hK system is easier.

Personally, I like the nav system for all the non nav functions and sometimes regret not getting it.

Sounds like you are getting the sports pack. It you didn't I'd say get the sport seats, at least, if possible. I upstaged my suspension in spots, but upgrading the seats is too pricey to consider.
Euro spec wide mirrors; sport wheel + paddles; staggered sport rims with Conti ExtremeContact DW. JL Audio 600/6 + technic harness; Gladen Audio 8" Woofers + musicarnw adapters; Morel Hybrid Ovations.
Appreciate 0