10-10-2011, 12:26 PM   #85
Elliott@DetailAddict
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan_h View Post
Interested in some or all of these for my base model 128.
1What's the advantage of "AC off when Auto Climate pressed"?

2If rain sensors were an option, I don't think I got it some i'm assuming I can't code to get that roof closing feature :-)

3Why remove the amber side markers?

4Why have the fog lights work with the high beams or the brake lights?

5Got a photo of the digital speedometer? That would be very useful since the line of sight to the analog one is blocked in the most comfortable steering wheel position.

6You don't mention it but is there a way to enable the auto volume change on the non-iDrive stereo, based on ground speed?

7Ever enable Bluetooth? I understand all the bits are there in any car with USB but it needs to be coded, and there may be some wiring that has to be reconfigured.
1 Many people prefer not to use the AC function on their climate control and would rather have the option of hitting Auto for auto temp control without the AC turning itself on by default.

2 Rain sensors I believe were standard. If you have auto wipers it's there!

3 Much cleaner look. Angel eyes will show without any amber which is a very popular look for our cars.

4 Again this can be due to looks if someone has colored fogs and wants them on all the time. I have it enabled on mine due to foggy conditions in the hills where I live. I prefer to have my fogs stay on regardless if I high-beam or not.

(Not my picture but another forum user's). This digital speed is on by default in M cars. We can just turn it on for ours. Cool feature.

6 This should be available in the audio settings regardless of iDrive I believe. It would be called S-Volume

7 I'd have to look into that for you. A PM with a link to the information you've found would be helpful as well.

I hope that answers your (as well as other people's) questions well enough

Coding available this weekend! PM for appointments!
Appreciate 0