View Single Post
      09-07-2016, 12:29 AM   #2
vtl
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i MT

One of the first things I did was to replace the yucky stock angel eyes with LED ones. They're not as bright as i'd like but the illumination is pretty evenly distributed instead of the inner ring being much brighter than the outside ring

Also picked up some mars performance black grills for the car to get rid of the ugly chrome ones. These are gloss grills with matte slats.

Started to replace all the interior lights off ebay. Didn't buy any sort of kit, just bought everything individually

Heres the thread on all the lighting stuff:
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1179633

Dome lights I custom made by soldering together 2 different sets of LED dome lights. Very happy with the result, everyone is always amazed at how bright these things are. Also most people with LED dome lights just have a small bulb with a hot spot in the middle of the light fixture, much happier with the dome light that lights up the whole panel.

Really makes them brilliant at night time where you need to find stuff in the car. After all the LED bulbs, there are no halogen interior lights at all on the car.

Last edited by vtl; 09-07-2016 at 01:10 AM..
Appreciate 1
VRG_135838.50