View Single Post
      02-05-2010, 06:57 AM   #63
Numb3rs
Banned
Rep
Drives: Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advevo View Post
You can drift turbo cars it s done for ages.

But what is so nice at atmo engine that s the linear power delivery. I can set the back out 5 inches with throttle if i want and if i want 10 inches it s no problem at all adjust a little throtte and you get it instantly. Now with turbo you can t adjust it that precisely if do it it s mostly to much or it s to late etc.

So you never can put the back end out exactly how you want it with turbo. That s why the highrev ///M engine are so fantastic on track that s why you see porsche cup cars are always highrev engines. Because highrev is simply the best for extreme driving on corners it s so well controlleable.

But if you want youre engine tuned up turbo is nice but then the lag is getting even worse.

Bro, you know that isn't true.. it just requires MORE throttle control. You have to anticipate more...

Just be honest with yourself & admit you are simple use to NA engines and their throttle response. Your preference is something you are familiar with, nothing more. Adding a LSD can change apex and drift angles... don't see you bitching about that.
Appreciate 0