02-23-2018, 02:03 PM   #7
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3SpdDmn View Post
Can we shift this conversation to BPC vs AA on a car that has a 3-stage intake manifold, intake / axle-back? What are the advantages of one tune over the other?
There is nothing wrong with AA's product, and as far as I've heard, it's been revised recently.

However, the BPC product is 'better' in that it

*Makes more low end power/ and more power after peak at top end (and if you can get BPC's dyno tune, more power everywhere)

*Has free upgrades for basic mods - it costs you nothing to go from a single stage manifold tune to a 3 stage tune, to a header tune.

*Has more upgrade options - MILVs, and Burble tunes are a few options that BPC offers that no one else has. You can also get ALFA N (not recommend for street use, but you can) and run the N54 manifold, have a higher redline, and have them remove the 4th stage DISA wall.

*Is what all the cool kids are doing - You can be cool like me and grab a great tune.

My experience with BPC has been exceptional, and Bob and Randall have been very patient with me on all my questions and trouble shooting (unrelated)

Bob@BPC Phil@BPC
Appreciate 2