Thread: Bimmian.com
View Single Post
      11-07-2011, 12:50 PM   #4
Steve@Bimmian
Sales Manager
Rep
Drives: 1-866-423-3799 - ext. 15

Hey NoLimit,

Thanks for posting about your experience. I must admit that if the tables were turned, I would feel exactly the same way. That's why I felt the need to contact you on Friday afternoon by phone, just to explain things a little more. Essentially, this is a new product from AutoCarbon and we were told that this part was going to be included on our last shipment. Unfortunately, after the entire Autocarbon shipment was unloaded and put into our inventory, we realized that this piece (and a few other pieces) were not included. We immediately contacted AutoCarbon for an explaination and they said that the product would be included in our next shipment that is due in January. We are a distributor of their product, so I have no problem taking responsibility for the part not showing up if anyone needs to pin the blame on someone. However, this situation is truly beyond my control and in the hands of Autocarbon at the moment.

It was a pleasure speaking with you on Friday and thanks so much for your patience in regards to this order. Let me know if you need anything else.

Last edited by Steve@Bimmian; 11-07-2011 at 12:57 PM..
Appreciate 0