View Single Post
      05-05-2022, 02:32 AM   #7
sims_drk
Morocco
Rep
Drives: Bmw 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kore View Post
Perfect fitment is guaranteed with no issues.
LCI headlights are exactly equal to pre-LCI except the eyebrow.

The only problem here is that you have not the wire in the harness which provides signal to the eyebrow.
The solution is easy: on both harness connectors (one for each headlight) you have to put a little piece of wire to make a bridge between the pin of angel eyes signal and the one of eyebrow led signal. It is necesary to buy a pair of pins on your dealer (they are cheap).
I can't remeber the part numbers of the pins because I did it long time ago. But I remeber it was absolutely a simple operation.

That works perfect. Everyone I know they have upgraded to eyebrow headlights have done it this way.

Anyway, if you do this wire modifications to feed the eyebrows or if you don't, you will never have compatibility issues neither dashboard errors. So do it!

I hope this will help you.
Hello hope ur doing well . I have pre lci lci bi xenon headlights ( without eyebrow ) and want to update to lci bi xenon headlights ( with eyebrow ) . I found the headlight on ebay but the part numbers aren't the same . Is that a problem ? Big thanks in advance
Appreciate 0