View Single Post
      11-14-2017, 11:35 PM   #33
berns
Captain
Rep
Drives: '07 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike082802 View Post
nice build and nice driving. how do you like the clubsports? you like them better than say MCS,AST, or JRZ?

i need to do an oil cooler as well to go along with the csf radiator. i might start with a single just to replace the stock with either a setrab, mocal, or might cheap out and do CX racing.

also how do you like those tires?

thanks
Thanks man, really enjoying driving lately and getting way more into racing.

I have had a long relationship with KW and have run Clubsports on many of my last cars. Saab 92x-Aero, E46 M3, Evo IX MR... I may send in my front struts for a rebuild and take the car to its limit with this suspension setup. I don't have any direct experience with AST, Moton, MCS, but in the future I might try a full true coilover AST / Moton kit. We'll see.

Saw this today. Looks like incredible value if it works. I've heard good things. Someone should try it out. I'm tempted to, since it's like 1/3 the cost of what I spent on my home brew kit. https://fasterbypinnacle.com/product...il-cooler-kit/

Tires are pretty good so far. Tons of grip. They do get a little slippery once they're hot, so not good if you like to overdrive. They seem to wear really nicely, way better than my old RE71R's, but those had more grip for sure.
Appreciate 1
Bimmer TV125.00