View Single Post
      11-15-2017, 02:26 PM   #36
mike082802
Major
Rep
Drives: 2010 135

i saw the pinacle oil cooler, was wondering who he uses for cores. for his fmic i think he uses csf cores. and i never really liked the idea of blocking the radiator. even the guys i spoke to who race and build cars for nasa and scca didn't like the idea of blocking the radiator, even if i am running the csf radiator. for the inlets i read somewhere that the 335is or 1m radiator fan is 850w and slimmer. i have stock location inlets and the csf radiaor that ben sittingin the box since may and i an a little worried about real estate. i mean a 19 row setrab is 175$ and would fit nicely in the stock location. thinking of running that or like i said a mocal, earls or cx.

so you have a good hookup with kw hence the loyalty. i know some guys love them but most of the serious track guys go jrz, mcs, or penske. i have AST and they look at them as lower teir. they serve me well though.

i can see you needing dual coolers though, you drive hard, even my buddy has a 135 race car with a single 25 row mocal and he had to dial back the tune a lot one race day because he was running too hot and limping.
Appreciate 0