WedgePerformance
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep
Drives: Slot Machines.. Keep Taking $

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bNks334 View Post
That's awesome! Where is your shop located? Are you tuning your shop ps2 dct car on your in-house dyno?

Would love to hear about what you guys are collaborating on. As other users have pointed out, it was claimed there were no issues tuning a DCT car with PS2 turbo using MHD. Now there seems to be some contradictory statements being made in your tuning thread. Just curious as to what the issue is that no ones cracked the 200 load ceiling or gotten the PS2 to hold power 'till redline.
I do all of my N54/N55 dyno tuning out of Portland Speed Industry (PSI) because they are local to me. Most of my tuning is done in Mexico as my focus is driveability.

I won't go into great detail regarding our collaboration as that has no bearing here.

Comments regarding DCT tuning is past history as we had issues tuning with COBB which included post shift bog and clutch slip. I'm not seeing the same issues with MHD that we had with COBB. It also helps that I have my own DCT car to tune on now. You can't really see shift bog within the logs. Something I should point out is the fact that we didn't see the same issues with MT and AT cars.

Not sure what you're referring to by making the statement that no one has cracked a 200 load ceiling. I have personally ran a 214.6 peak load with my stock turbo and was able to demand a boost target well above 22 psi.

The PS2 poses a few challenges with fueling, which is no secret. I have port injection going on my car in the next two weeks. That will eliminate the fueling issues and allow for the increase of boost. I'll post up a new thread once I have something to share.

Thanks for the great questions which I appreciated. Hopefully I answered most everything. We are all here for the same reason.
Tricki161.50